Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Polar Express party...and a streaker

I am a terrible blogger this year. As I look through the archives and see every month in the single digits for number of posts published, I am ashamed. I really need to start doing a better job of documenting our lives. The kids are only little once, and with four little ones, you know I don't lack blogging material. 


Take this morning for example. Chloe has a Polar Express party at preschool, so she got to wear her pajamas. I was taking her photo before school...





...when Gavin got a bit upset hearing the talk of this 'pajama party,' as Chloe called it. Gavin started yelling, "Party! Yeah, party!" and began to take of his clothes. I asked him nicely to leave his clothes on, but he was insistent on changing into pajamas just like big sis. I thought, why not! So I followed him downstairs so that we could get his pajamas and this is what I see as he walks towards his room...




Oh, the excitement and laughter is never ending with these four kids. I am so blessed to be called their mama.

No comments: