Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Two and a Half

Chloe is two and a half years old...thirty months...six months short of turning three.

But any way you put it, it seems that Chloe is growing up way too fast!

Maybe it's because I have so many kids, and I'm so busy, that everything seems to fly by. Or maybe it's like 'they' always say, 'Time flies when you're having fun.'

Regardless of the reason, time is flying!

I just pray that I can enjoy every minute and cherish every moment, because the kids just won't stay little forever no matter how much I want them to. Even thinking about my children growing up too fast makes me tear up...I'm really hopelessly
way too sensitive!

Moving on before I start to cry...

I took some photos of Chloe recently, and she looks like such a little lady instead of my little baby! Oh how I love my happy little girl! What a blessing and a joy she is in our lives!

I was wanting a dreamy, not too smiley, 'girl in a field' kind of feel. I think it was accomplished. These photos are definitely some of my new favorites!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean...word for word!

I love your pics...especially the b & w's!!

Shana Putnam said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the next to last one!!!