Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthdays

It's that time of year again! For some reason God blessed us with the majority of our birthdays within the same one month time span. Chloe's birthday is May 26, and then there's mine June 4, Cooper's June 10 (which also happens to be Jason & I's anniversary), and Jason's June 27. Gabe is the only one who falls outside of this range with a March 29th birthday.
Anyway, this year I decided to have a joint Cooper & Chloe birthday party so that I wasn't asking family to come to two different parties within a two week time period.
I just finished making the party invites yesterday, and yours should be arriving in the mail shortly. If you don't receive one, it's probably because you live too far away and I didn't want you to feel obligated to come. But I am posting the two invites so that you can at least see them. If you'll happen to be in the area and wish to come to the party, e-mail me and I'll let you know where it is. I purposefully left the place off the invites for this blog so that we didn't have any strange 'blog stalkers' crashing the party, lol. Anyway, here's the invitations:






No comments: