Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sweet Cooper

After Cooper had his turn on the tractor with dad, it was Gabe's turn. That left Cooper and I to play together. I was sitting in the grass, trying to get some photos of Gabe & Jason on the tractor, when Cooper kept bringing me dandelions. Every time he would hand me a dandelion he had picked, he would say the exact same thing, "I picked this for you, Mom!" I would say, "Thank you Cooper!" and he would reply, "Your welcome babe," cause he calls me babe since he's heard Jason call me that so many times (too cute.) This went on and on for about 15 minutes straight! It was so cute and just illustrates how sweet and truly thoughtful Coop is, always making sure everyone is ok and always trying to make you smile. I have a photo of Cooper handing me a flower that I wanted to share with everyone:

No comments: