Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Sorry for the long absence from blogging! With the flooding and the ear infections and the camera issues, I haven't gotten a chance to post lately. (The camera will not 'communicate' with our computer, so I can't download any flood photos to share until we get the new memory card reader in the mail...hopefully in two days. So rest assured, I will do a flood-related post soon.)
Anyway, I wanted to take the opportunity to brag about what a wonderful father my husband is on father's day. Jason, we love you so much! You are such a hard worker and such a man of integrity who always strives to do what is right. Most importantly, you are a man of the Lord and an awesome spiritual leader for our family. Our children are blessed to have such a wonderful father who loves them so much and who teaches them what's important, loving God and loving others, both through showing them in God's Word and by example. And there's no dad around who is a better playmate for the kids too :) My children truly couldn't have a better father, and I couldn't ask for a better husband. Happy Father's Day!





We also wish a happy father's day to our dads. We love you both and thank you for all you've done for us and continue to do for us.

No comments: