Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stairs

Chloe's new fascination is the STAIRS!
She just can't stay away from them for too long. She's not the aggressive climber the boys always were, meaning she doesn't tackle the stairs determined to climb to the top in 8 seconds flat. Thankfully, she just likes to play around them. She'll climb up one or two, possibly three stairs, and then she will either turn herself around and sit on them or she'll stand there with this terrible fear in her eyes, like she's thinking, "Uh oh, I'm stuck. What do I do now!"
This morning I went upstairs and had left Chloe playing on the carpet. I was up there doing laundry for about 3 minutes tops, and when I came back down she had climbed to the third step and was just sitting there. I took the opportunity to take a few pictures. As soon as the boys saw the camera, they of course joined in the fun! Warning: I got a little carried away with the stairs photos :)
The first one is Chloe sitting on the stairs.


I love this photo. She looks like such a doll, not that I'm biased or anything!


Here's another cute one!


Chloe found that we could play a good game of PEEK-A-BOO through the stair slats.



I got a couple of cute photos of all three kids!


I love this one. Chloe looks a little scared, and Cooper's holding her hand trying to comfort her. Awwwww!


The boys with silly faces and Chloe thinking they're funny.


Here's a closeup of sweet Cooper. Notice the summertime owies on his face are healing quite nicely, but he does have a bruise on his nose from watching the summer Olympic girl's gymnastic tryouts on Sunday. (The boys don't just watch, they try every stunt they see on tv, making gymnastics kind of a dangerous program to watch! But Gabe did discover a new talent of walking on his hands, quite impressive really!)


Gabe, always the dramatic. He was tired of taking photos by this point. Can you tell?

No comments: