Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged

I usually don't do these "tags" as they're called, but I'm giving in for the first time.
Who am I tagging back? Anyone who is reading this and has a blog of their own...you're it! Yes, I'm talking to you!
The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself.

Joys:
1: Being a momma, and hearing three beautiful, fun children call me 'momma'!
2: My husband, you are truly my sole mate. Love ya!
3: Knowing I am in God's Will, and that He is in charge of my life. It may sound a bit cliche, but it's more than just Christian jargon to me. It's what gets me through the good and the bad, and what truly fills me with joy!

Fears:
1: Spiders, to an extreme. This is not just a little fear, but a crazy, neurotic fear I have blogged about before here.
2: Dying. I'm not afraid for my life in heaven, but afraid of dying at a young age and having to leave my children behind. The thought of them having to grow up without a momma bring tears to my eyes...literally...I'm tearing up right now!
3: Regret, I don't want to look back at life and wish I would have done something I passed up doing. I've had a few regrets already...not playing college softball because I thought I needed a break is a big one! I sure miss that sport!

Goals:
1: To go to far away places, like Ireland, Africa, Greece, London, Switzerland, etc., etc.
2: To always be the kind of mom that my children can look up to, want to be with, and share their life's aspirations and secrets with, no matter how old they get.
3: To accomplish one of my dreams, like to someday write, illustrate & publish a children's book.

Current Obsessions:
1: 24: Season Four. We've watched the three previous seasons on DVD box sets and it seriously takes no more than one week to watch all 24, 1 hour episodes. We've been known to stay up until 3 a.m. watching 24, because once you start, it's hard to stop! Every episode includes a crazy cliffhanger...gotta love Keifer Sutherland as Jack Bauer too!
2: Organization. I am for the most part pretty laid back, but there's something about a mess that can make me a little uptight...poor Jason! He's always making messes, lol. I just like for things to be where I can find them when I need them, and enjoy a clean home. {The funny thing is, I'm not the best at the actual organization part, and could use some help deciding how to best get organized!}
3: Blogging! I've always loved to write, so what better than to have a reason for doing it everyday! {I guess I'm particularly obsessed with blogging today, as this makes my third post for Tues., Aug. 19! I'm sure I have some work I should be doing instead...}

Random Surprising Facts:
1: I love roller coasters, but am actually scared of heights. Talk about a dilemma!
2: My childhood dream was to be an architect. This lasted for several years, until I realized that my poor math skills would be a detriment to my profession.
3: I love to sing, but have a major case of stage fright. I have sang many duets in church, but have yet to sing a solo due to my overwhelming anxiety. {I could include this in the above 'goal' section by the way, as a fear I'd love to overcome!}

No comments: