Friday, May 7, 2010

A Girl in a Field

The other day, Chloe was sitting in our field enjoying the late afternoon. The sun was descending and casting a perfect warm glow. As I watched her, I decided I just had to have an impromptu photo shoot. Nothing special, just a girl in a field. But I just cherish these pictures. Chloe is such a joy-filled little girl. I admire her carefree, kind spirit. And I just couldn't love her any more!

I added some texture to these first couple. I think they look like paintings. These photos may just inspire me to get out my canvases, paint brushes and paint, and finally begin another project. I haven't painted in over a year and oh how I miss it!



















4 comments:

jenbusymom said...

She's just darling and they do look like paintings! What a great photo op! Have a great Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Hi!

I got your blog from my cousin Haley. I too love to take pictures of my daughter. Your's are beautiful!

A fellow Vinton Mom
Kendra
www.oliviakathrynfayespencer.blogspot.com

ellieshine said...

I love these - they are really beautiful. The first two are especially artistic, I love the texture! I need to learn how to do that!

I hope you do start painting again!

JinXiu said...

she is stunning. as always love your photos