Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it my turn?

For the longest time, the boys would be playing Wii and poor little Chloe would be asking, "Is it my turn? When is it gonna be my turn?"

But Gabe & Cooper, being the skilled Wii players that they are, had little interest in letting their little sister play with them. It's just recently that they've finally started letting her play with them every now and then.

But with this many kids, there's always someone waiting for a turn...



I love this one, where it looks like Gavin is raising his hand. Pick me, pick me...



It's a good thing many games are four players, because I'm thinking Gavin is going to want to be right in on the action.

5 comments:

Valerie and Jeff said...

That is so funny that even Gavin wants in on the fun. But it's true, even the youngest ones want to be included in what the big guys are doin'! Glad you have 4 remotes. I am NOT looking forward to the day that Nolan realizes that the old VCR remote not only doesn't work ... but isn't a Wii controller. (That's his official remote to hold when everyone is playing.) (sigh) Guess what's probably on our Christmas list this year.

Jodee Leader said...

What a hoot! Cute pictures! We love to play Wii too!

Anonymous said...

HA! I love that they are all zoned out too! Val we do the same with our younger ones. We give them old Nintendo controllers and they think they are playing right along!

Melanie

Kim said...

That is great! I love the one of Gavin raising his hand. Someday he'll get a turn.

Unknown said...

So super cute Angie! Gavin could also be saying, "Hi Mom! Look, I'm with the big kids"