Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Back...

I guess now is the time I should write the public apology that many a blogger has written on their blog for neglecting their blogging duties.
Yes, it's been almost two weeks since I last blogged!
I've never gone that long without blogging since starting this site last year.
Please accept my sincere apologies!

So what have I been up to?
Well when last I blogged, Cooper and Chloe were both sick. They both ended up having ear infections, which have hopefully now cleared up. I have to take them both back for re-checks this week, so time will tell if they've fully recovered.

Shortly after Cooper and Chloe got sick, I came down with some sort of terrible congestion. It started in my chest and then worked its way up to my head. I completely lost my voice for about 24 hours! I don't think I've ever completely lost my voice before. Needless to say, it makes it pretty hard to communicate to your little kiddos.

Despite being sick, I've also been busy with my design work. At least it's been the fun part of my job...designing invitations. I've done a wedding invitation, a bridal shower invite and a corporate fundraiser banquet invitation all within the last week. But honestly, I love designing invitations, so it's been fun. Much better than designing car dealership advertisements, which was my last project.

Anyway, today I got a call home from the school and Gabe was in the nurse's office with a fever. Just when I thought we were on the road to recovery, we have yet another setback. Hopefully it doesn't continue on to Jason!

Needless to say, my busy life has left little time for my hobby...photography. I searched my camera memory disk and the only photo I've taken in the last two weeks is this one...



Just a photo I snapped real quick while the kids were sitting together, but it does makes me smile. Let's face it, seeing all three kids sitting side by side peacefully just doesn't happen very often. And just think, in a few months, they'll be one more sitting in the lineup!

It truly seems unreal that I turn the big 30 this summer and also will be a mother to four children!

Time really does fly by doesn't it!?!

I promise, I will not let two more weeks fly by again before my next post!

No comments: