Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The lens has arrived!

Yesterday afternoon the UPS man brought my new lens! But with the busy afternoon I had, I didn't have much time to get out and take any photos. Well, I had a little time (I actually stopped my kick boxing workout short to try and take some photos.) But instead, Gabe monopolized the lens. He was seriously almost as excited as me to get that lens. 'Oooh, a new lens! Can I take some pictures mom?' It was hard to turn him down. Even with my eagerness to use it myself, Gabe's enthusiasm for taking photos trumped my desire to check out the lens.
So, he took some photos of Cooper and I outside yesterday. We didn't have much time because we had to go to town before the photo store closed to get a lens filter and pick up some prints I had made. But, of course, Gabe got a couple of cute shots.
It was too sunny, so we went under our tree.
I promise many more photos to come with my new wide angle lens! And now Gabe really has something to practice with.


No comments: