Thursday, July 24, 2008

Zucchini, Zucchini Everywhere!

Our garden has produced so much zucchini that we could have zucchini for breakfast, lunch and supper! It's ok with me because I love zucchini!
The abundance of this wonderful summer treat has prompted me to search for different recipes utilizing zucchini. Last night we grilled it.
All we did was slice the zucchini lengthwise 1/2-inch thick. Butter and sprinkle each side with McCormick's garlic salt. Place directly on the grates, grill until brown, flip over and brown the other side. It was delicious! I have had it fried before, but never grilled until last night and I'm thinking it had to be much healthier, and in my opinion, was just as good.

I think the next recipe I'm going to try is one I found on this site: Angel Hair Pasta with Zucchini, Mushrooms & Beef. Yummm!
So what about you...got any good zucchini recipes? If so, please e-mail them to me!

No comments: