Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Television Lineup

We really don't watch that much television at our house. Between working, the kids and life in general , we don't have many hours in the week to sit down and tune into the tube. So, we have to be picky and choosy with what we watch. Which is probably good, because with all the bad stuff out there,
there's not much we would want to watch anyway!
With that in mind, we do have a few shows we try not to miss.

The season premiere of Heroes was last night.
So glad it's back...I love this show!
The coming scenes they showed kept me in suspense...
do the good heroes actually go bad?
It's keeping me guessing, which I guess is why
they call it a cliffhanger.
I'm also looking forward to the season premiere of
The Office this Thursday!

Jason and I watch this show together,
and it doesn't matter if it's new or reruns,
it's always funny.
Here's a formula for ya: The Office = Funny!
And just because my hubby's twin is in it,
I'm definitely going to be catching this new show:

Starring Christian Slater, 'My Own Worst Enemy'
isn't set to debut until Oct. 13,
but I'll be ready to tune in when it does.
One I definitely won't be tuning in to is Knight Rider. We watched the little mini-series teaser that aired last spring and it was sooooo cheesy. Talk about bad acting!
That's one show they should have left in the past!
So how about you?
What shows are ones you just can't miss?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE The Office! It's so funny, and it's eerily close to every office job I've ever had. Aside from the Twins, it's the only thing I watch. It almost makes up for Arrested Development being gone. I had no idea you guys watch, too. Have you seen the British version? It's so funny, too -- though it's much more cringe-inducing.

Unknown said...

I have heard about the British version, but haven't seen it. So glad Jim finally proposed to Pam!!! You must have had some pretty funny office experiences yourself mamapajama!