Friday, September 12, 2008

Go Clones!


Gabe's class celebrated tomorrow's Iowa vs. Iowa State game
by sporting the shirt of their chosen team.
Much to our disappointment, only 5 of the 19 kids in the class were Cyclone fans.
Even the teacher voiced her support for the Hawks in the Kindergarten newsletter she sent home with the kids.
All I can say is, the Hawks may have been better supported
in the class today,
but we'll have the last laugh tomorrow
after the Cyclones win the big game!
{Come on Clones, don't make me eat my words!}

BTW, Jason went to Iowa State, and was on the football team for a year. He, of course, is a big Cyclones fan! I too am a Cyclones fan because of Jason, but I actually graduated from the University of Northern Iowa, and we all know the Panthers can probably beat either team on any given day. Oops...don't tell Jason I said that!

Anyway, I thought I'd post a photo of Jason, Gabe, Cooper & Chloe
showing their Cyclone team spirit!
{Notice Chloe's pink Iowa State jersey. I found it at Von Maur
and how could I not buy it?!? Too cute!}

So how about you? Who are you rooting for,
the Cyclones or the Hawks?

No comments: