Sunday, September 28, 2008

Movie Matches

A while ago on this blog, I invited people to post questions they wanted answered about myself or my family. One of those questions was "Who would play you in the movie version of your life? Who would play Jason?"

Since I just wrote a post earlier today about Fireproof, I'd choose the girl in that movie that apparently is my look-a-like. It'd be great to be portrayed by a person who is a Christian.

As for Jason, I need to provide a little background before I reveal his movie actor. A friend of mine told me about a website: MyHeritage.com. It's a site where you can upload photos of yourself and they'll tell you which celebrities most look like you.
Jason's results were too funny. The first person it pulled up was Sean Astin. Many of you may not know, but I have actually been in a movie with him before. I was the blur in this one scene of 'The Final Season' that walked behind him! Exciting, I know. I never really thought of him as looking like Jason, maybe since he's only 5 ft 7 inches tall. But when that site pulled up the photo, I could see the resemblance in their faces.

The other look-a-like is a little more strange.
Christy Brinkley. Yes, Christy Brinkley, the 80's supermodel.
Feel free to laugh, I know we did!

{Both in the pool...can you tell which is which?}
This website doesn't just pull up gender specific celebrities who match your face, it pulls up anyone. The only thing I could figure they based this match on was the shape of their faces {round} and their nose structure? I don't know, it's a stretch for sure, but it was too funny!

But since having Christie Brinkley portray Jason in a movie would be wrong in so many ways, I'd have to choose Sean Astin.

There, question answered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This question-and-answer system really works!