Friday, September 19, 2008

Watermelon: The Conclusion


Back in the beginning of August I had wrote a post on the blog about our watermelon's growth progress. I guess that could have been titled, Watermelon Part 1.
Last night was the conclusion of the watermelon. We ate our first Sanders home grown melon, and although we're not by any means watermelon connoisseurs, the overwhelming impression was that it was pretty good melon!
You'll notice that the photos show how messy my kids are while eating. Unfortunately, this really isn't an isolated incident as a result of the watermelon. Somehow they always manage to make themselves a mess during meals. Not sure why, but it's the way it is. But then again, I should never wear white because without fail I always spill food on myself when I do. So maybe it's inherited!
{Chloe}

{Cooper}

{Gabe}

{Jason}

No comments: