Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow Dog

As much as I like snow,
there may be someone in our family who likes it even more...



Yes, our Saint Bernard, Samson, is definitely a snow dog.
He's always loved the snow.
I remember being entertained for hours watching him play in the snow when he was a pup. As soon as he was let outside, Samson would run as fast as he could, burying his head in the snow as he ran. Then he'd lift his head up and his face would be covered with the white stuff.
With all that hair, the snow just sticks to his fur.
And I guess you can tell by looking at his face that, at age 8, he has not outgrown his snow play tendencies.
Needless to say, the boys {& Chloe, once she wants to} always have a playmate when they go outside to play in the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW He is pretty! I love him all covered in snow. With all that hair he probably isn't even cold :) I bet he loves to play in the snow with the boys!