Monday, November 10, 2008

We're Home...and it's Cold

We are home!
We left Myrtle Beach Saturday morning at 9 a.m., where the weather forecast called for the temperature to reach 80 degrees on the beach. We arrived home at 8 a.m. Sunday morning to temperatures around 30 degrees. Talk about a shocker! It's amazing what a difference in weather you experience if you drive for a day!
So even though it's hard to remember the beach now with these cold temperatures outside, I thought I'd post a few more photos our vacation.
We can look at the photos and pretend we're warm...
{Chloe was fascinated with the sand between her toes, and stood there on the beach for the longest time just wiggling her feet and staring at her toes. It was very cute, if I do say so myself!}

{The boys found a crab. Not a live one, but Cooper didn't care. 'He's just sleeping,' Cooper kept saying, as Gabe tried to tell him otherwise. Of course, I had to get their photo with their deceased friend.}

No comments: