Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Countdown

Can you believe Christmas is officially two weeks away?
I sure can't. And I don't know if I want to.
I have a lot of gift shopping yet to do, and we all know how easy it is to shop with three little ones.
And then there's shopping for them, which you can't do with them.
We've already finished our shopping for Chloe, but still have to buy gifts for the boys.

Gabe wants this...

And this...

And all I can think is Yikes! {And ouch!}
That looks like a dangerous combination.

Cooper told me yesterday he wants this...

Seriously Cooper?!? What a goof!

No worries though. I will get the Christmas shopping done, as I do every year, and it will be a Merry Christmas.
Not because of the gifts, but because of the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ, born on Christmas day.

No comments: