Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy Tired

What else do I call this post but crazy tired. Chloe cried most of the night last night, instead of sleeping, which means I was up most of the night too. She was running a fever, so I took her to the doctor this morning thinking it must be her ears.
But, no, her ears looked fine. The doctor said it must just be a virus. Isn't it sad when you just wish it was something like an ear infection so that you can give your child medicine and know it's going to make them feel better.
After the doctor, we came home and I tried to read my Bible and fell asleep. Then I thought I'd better try something more active, like doing the dishes. But, I almost fell asleep doing that too!
Needless to say, I'm crazy tired, Chloe's crazy tired, and I think Coop is tired too from being woken up so early by Chloe's crying. I think naptime is going to be for everyone today!

No comments: