Monday, August 18, 2008

Sleepless & Thinking

It's late...1:30 a.m. to be exact. And since I'm having trouble sleeping, why not blog, right?!?
One word to describe how I’ve been feeling lately: BLESSED! It would be easy to say, ‘sick,’ as I’ve had some sort of 'bug' reeking havoc on my body for the past few days. But while my wonderful husband has been putting in overtime helping to take care of our three little ones so that I could get some much needed rest, I’ve had plenty of time to think...you can only sleep so much. And those of you who know me well know that I tend to over-think things a lot. I think too much, too long and too hard sometimes. But these past days as I’ve been thinking about my life, my kids, my husband, and the love of Christ that binds us all together, all I can do is thank God for giving me such a ridiculously blessed life. Things aren’t always perfect, but they’re certainly not too shabby most of the time!
I have a random photo I wanted to post, so I will post it with this entry. This moment was captured between a little girl & her daddy shortly before we left for Nicaragua. Daddy's scruffy face can always make Chloe laugh!

No comments: